Love watching YouTube? If you are that type of person whose day is not complete without watching videos streamed from the site, then lend a moment of your time because this can be very crucial for your YouTube watching life. Of course, this would be very much advantageous if you have an iPhone at hand otherwise this article is not for you. You can do more with your phone at hand ? endless video streaming of the beautiful, the ugly, the gross, and the funny. Best thing is, you can upload videos! Give thanks to Apple and its iPhone venture because you, and the millions who makes YouTube a habit, can now enjoy watching all sorts of videos from YouTube 24/7.
It is said that Apple made its mark when it has sold a device capable of doing a lot of things being incorporated to it. And one of which is watching YouTube directly from the phone's screen. This innovation has allowed owners of the phone to watch from millions of library entries with streams of new ones being uploaded daily. The great thing about it is that users can explore any kind of videos which goes from old to new ones without being in the fuss of learning a different search procedure. Compared to EDGE, the quality of video is undeniably much better.
Here are the steps:
1. From your phone, you'll be seeing an icon which states "YouTube", select it. The icon can be easily recognized because it looks like a small television screen on your window. If you select this icon, it will direct you to the main page of YouTube.
2. The moment you're inside the YouTube main page, click on the "Search" button in order to start your search. Remember, to touch the keys for YouTube keywords lightly in order to prevent common mistakes made by other users. You have to make contact with the field of keyword or else, your typing efforts will be worth nothing.
3. When typing keywords, you can choose to either keying in broad or specific keywords in order to find videos within the site. Because of the phone's keypad that is made virtual, typing in keywords is simpler in order for you to locate the videos of your choice.
4. When you are on the page indicating "Search results", look for the icon saying "Video" then highlight it. In order to access the selected video, by using your index finger, press the icon downward. If there are any information that accompanies the video, it will be stated and displayed.
5. For the quick play options to begin, tap on the "Play" icon. It is centered at the bottom part of the screen. To go directly to the chosen video, you can prefer to skip viewing options. In order to access phone and YouTube tools, touch the space located outside the main screen. You will see tools like fast forward or rewind which will allow you to watch your preferred video at your pace. You will also see a sliding bar that will let you pick the part of the video where you can go to or go back from.
6. Lastly, iPhone allows its users to create your customized icon for YouTube. You can access this feature by simply choosing "More" on top of the screen.